Covenants and Factions
Carthian Movement – The dominant covenant in Los Angeles proper
- The Old Guard – The Carthian members of the Coup who now form much of the new Inner Circle
- The New Guard – The Carthians who criticise the Old Guard
Circle of the Crone – Not a major power, bt still a respectible covenant
- The Cult of Hellenismos – The dominant faction of the Circle
- The Universalists – A rising faction in the Circle
Invictus – The covenant deposed in the Coup.
- The Ivory Tower – Those that wish to return to the days before the Coup
- The Brat Pack – Neonates and young ancillae wanting more access to power within the covenant
- The Noble Order of the Thorned Wreath – The martial arm of the Invictus
Lancea Sanctum – The original power in Los Angeles
- The Lost Visage – A more firebrand faction that dominates LA’s Sanctified
Ordo Dracul – Allies of the Carthians
- Sworn of the Mysteries – The political face of the Order.
- Sworn of the Axe – The militant faction of the Order, many of whom were active soldiers in the Coup
- Sworn of the Undying Light – The academics of the Order. Mostly keep in the background politically.
Unbound – Those not linked to the major covenants
- The Red Lanterns – A Kindred organization based in Chinatown
- The Tunnel Rats – Strange Kindred who inhabit and travel LA’s underground network
- Varell’s Gang – Those unaligned who are connected to the Voice of the Unaligned
- The Forest Lords – The almost feral Kindred of Angeles Forest
- The Anarch Movement – A collection of free spirits who think each Kindred should only rule themself
Mortals – Kindred’s prey, and sometimes predators